Departure Ring Flight Trick by MagicSmith – Improved Version
Free shipping on orders over £50!
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Over 15 Years Selling Magic
Borrow a ring , and in the cleanest way you vanish it at your fingertips – both hands are clearly empty. Reach into your back pocket and produce your keys – and their ring is on your keyring!
Introducing the world’s most impossible and invisible ring flight. Departure is a pull-style flight built into a key fob that fits on your keychain.
Departure was first released in 2008 and has been performed thousands of times. A lot of time was put into redesigning this new and improved version. All new features were added AND made it as tough as a battleship. Plus! All this was achieved while keeping the price the same 😉
Here’s a comprehensive list of the new features and improvements:
- Smaller Housing – takes up even less space on your keychain. Plus – added some handsome lock icons to give it an even more realistic look.
- Longer Cable – increased it from 18″ to 24″. This allows you to display the ring even further away from you body before the vanish. Also good if you like to perform wearing a jacket.
- Teflon Cable – Designed for years of service – WILL NOT SNAP OR BREAK.
- Extra Bushing – There’s an extra bushing on the housing where the cable emerges to cut down even more on friction. Friction is the enemy of a good flight.
- Carabiner Clip – Makes it easy to get any size ring on the clip without even looking. Plus it just looks cool – like you just finished scaling Everest!
Wherever you go, Departure goes. Built to withstand heavy use, Departure is a ring flight that can withstand the CLOSEST scrutiny. It’s whisper silent and mega powerful.
Included in the online instructions, Derek Roberts teaches his Shirt Vanish – a way to cleverly vanish any ring right under spectators’ noses. You’ll also learn a stunning ring and key transpo, which climaxes with their ring appearing your keychain.
All UK orders over £50 are sent post FREE within the UK.
All UK shipments are sent via Royal Mail or Evri. Larger or higher value items may be sent via DPD or UPS.
Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail – £3.95
Please allow 2 – 5 working days for delivery.
Tracked 48 Royal Mail– £4.95
Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
Tracked 24 Royal Mail – £5.95
1 – 2 working days. (Not guaranteed next day)
Tracked Delivery Evri – £2.99
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery