Menu of Miracles Vol. 3 – by James Prince & RSVP – DVD
Free shipping on orders over £50!
- Fast Delivery
- Secure Payments
- Over 15 Years Selling Magic
‘If Close-up Magic or Restaurant work are your forte, you cannot go wrong with James Prince’s DVDs. He’s served up pure gold”
– Review in Magic – December 2008
A totally impromptu card across – any deck, any time, any where! Eliminates the problems associated with other impromptu versions
The Bullet Concept
Have a hole appear in a freely selected, SIGNED card This is not a stand alone effect; it is a discovery that can be applied to your own presentations James Prince has worked with this, in the field for years. From now on so can you! Three presentations included on the DVD:
- Shot to the heart: A freely selected card is signed and placed back inside the deck. The magician takes an invisible gun from his jacket and asks the spectator to fire at the cards that he’s holding. The magician now says that the card has been shot out of the deck and through into his breast pocket. To prove it, the magician cleanly, with no palming, reaches inside and takes their SIGNED card out complete with bullet hole!
- Card on Ceiling: A card is freely selected and placed back inside the deck. Once again the magician asks the spectator to hold and invisible gun and to fire it as he throws the deck into the air. On the count of three, the cards are tossed high into the air hitting the ceiling above, leaving one card stuck to the ceiling as the rest of the deck fall to the floor. Looking up, they see that not only is it the SIGNED card, but it also now has a bullet hole right thru it!
- Target Practice: A card is freely chosen and shuffled back into the deck. The cards are now placed into their box as the magician removes a target from his pocket. Sticking the card case to the target, the spectator is asked to fire an invisible gun at the card box as the magician holds it up, attached to the target. Suddenly the card case drops to the floor leaving their SIGNED card stuck to the target complete with a bullet hole right thru it!
Ready Teddy Go!
A finger ring is borrowed from a spectator. Suddenly the ring vanishes from the magicians hands. It’s found attached to a cute little teddy bear key ring.
So what’s new – check this out
The Spectator removes the key ring from your pocket The Spectator can freely handle the bear The Spectator can remove their ring from the clip
A real worker! Spectator chooses a coin to give to the performer A hole drawn on each side with a sharpie A kebab stick is pushed through the ‘hole’ The coin and stick can be handed out or given to the spectator to keep or the stick removed and the coin returned intact
Routine with three mini baseballs
They travel from hand to hand, vanish, return and finally one morphs into a solid crystal ball! Ala Vernon, Marlo, Roth but with some little touches of my own
One card is fairly selected
All the cards turn blank
The selection is found in the pocket
No faked cards
All can be examined at end
The JP Jennings Wallet
Adapt a Jennings to enable effortless loading time after time Not just cards – Necklaces, rings, mobiles loaded instantly As easy as dropping something into a glass
Pepper Pot strikes again
James’s classic borrowed ring to tabled Pepper Pot is revisited with a significant upgrade
The JP/Erdnase DPS
Following numerous requests a more detailed teach in of James’ variation to the classic Erdnase DPS
Plus bonus hints and tips covering correct table positioning and creativity.
RUNNING TIME: 1 HOUR & 35 MINUTES (WORLDWIDE PLAYBACK)
All UK orders over £50 are sent post FREE within the UK.
All UK shipments are sent via Royal Mail or Evri. Larger or higher value items may be sent via DPD or UPS.
Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail – £3.95
Please allow 2 – 5 working days for delivery.
Tracked 48 Royal Mail– £4.95
Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
Tracked 24 Royal Mail – £5.95
1 – 2 working days. (Not guaranteed next day)
Tracked Delivery Evri – £2.99
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery